- Website - committee decide it is too much for a student to undertake - decision was made to hire a website designer to create a new LUDS website for the fee of £500. LM and TR have had meeting to discuss the contents of website.
- ISDF Sheffield- end of June. LUDS to apply before 14th February in order to be in line for an early bird discount. The play 'Closer' will be performed to be directed by Connie Flint. Auditions to take place in Week 4 - four characters (2 male/2 female).
- Ex-LUDS member, Igor Memic runs theatre company in London. Has asked LUDS if they would like to perform 'Closer' in Camden as part of his Spring collection.
- 26 hour fund raiser at the Guild on March 2nd-3rd. LUDS taking part with the following activities:
1. Improvisation games lead by AC
2. Stand up
3. Mary-Jayne Cooper in talks with MH to direct and perform a play
4. Marathon of old LUDs plays on DVD - sell sweets/pop corn for charity.
Hopefully LUDS can be a real presence at this event.
- Congratulations to RM and AH (and all the other society Social Secs) for a fantastic evening at the Performing Arts Ball.